We are seeking a Technical Relationship Manager to join our Customer Success team, a key role that will manage NuData client relationships.
As Technical Relationship Manager (TRM), you will work closely with our clients and provide business practice and product use consultations. You’ll work primarily with both newly established and existing relationships, and may also consult in pre-sales situations. You are comfortable tackling projects without considerable direction. You know how to determine your objectives and use your own judgement in achieving them within defined policies and practices. You are the face of NuData in these customer interactions, and will often perform in a project leadership role, communicating with management and senior client personnel.
- Lead clients through the post-sales implementation and optimization process, including collecting and finalizing project goals, managing implementation timelines, ensuring that deliverables are met and being responsive to client questions and communication.
- Manage post-implementation client relationships by maintaining operations and business contacts, bringing clients up to full production usage, and perform ongoing management of client projects and enhancement requests.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to ‘best practices’ for the NuData client base.
- Work with senior management to implement goals and metrics for maintaining and expanding client use of NuData products and services.
- Communicate client feedback to the appropriate NuData teams.
- Develop and maintain expertise in NuData products and services, risk management systems, and other systems that fall into NuData’s space.
- Provide product subject matter expert (SME) support to Marketing outreach efforts, which could take the form of webinars, fact-checking whitepapers or case studies, writing blog content providing general content for NuData marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Ability to lead customer engagements without supervision.
- Strong knowledge of / previous experience in SaaS identity and risk based products.
- Strong analytical skill set; ability to absorb customer needs and translate into actionable business requirements.
- Knowledge of the eCommerce or Financial Risk space.
- Experience with scalable/cloud-based software platforms, Amazon Web Services experience would be an asset.
- Basic understanding of Internet Security, Online Behavioral Analysis, and Machine Learning.
- A college equivalent bachelor's degree is preferred.
This is a permanent, full-time position with competitive salary, great extended health benefits, flextime schedules, and a work environment that encourages and supports professional development. All that and beautiful view of the North Shore mountains, coffee that doesn’t suck, and colleagues that are as brilliant as they are likeable. We love working here, and we think you will too.
Our focus currently on candidates that are either already in or willing to relocate to the Vancouver area, and who are already eligible to work in Canada.
About NuData: NuData Security is an award-winning company that predicts fraudulent transactions by identifying good users from bad based on their online behavior. By analyzing over 38 billion behaviors annually, NuData harnesses the power of behavioral and biometric analysis, letting clients predict fraud before a critical decision, reduce customer insult, and investigate bad actors efficiently.